Dr. Russ Arnold, Associate Professor, Chairperson
Dr. J. Thomas Howe, Professor
Dr. Kari Kloos, Professor
Dr. Julia Brumbaugh, Associate Professor
Dr. Thomas Leininger, Associate Professor
Dr. Christopher Pramuk, Associate Professor, Chair of Ignatian Thought and Imagination
Dr. Fernando Alvarez-Lara, S.J., Assistant Professor
Dr. Erin Nourse, Assistant Professor
Dr. Michael Baxter, Term Instructor, Director of Catholic Studies
- The Religious Studies Core requirement of six semester hours can be met with RT 201 Religion and the Human Quest and with another course designated by the subject RT, 300 level.
- RT 201 Religion and the Human Quest is the prerequisite for all other courses in Religious Studies. The second Core course requirement may be satisfied by any RT 300 level course.
- Any student seeking to utilize 12 or more semester hours of Religious Studies as part of any program at Regis is well advised to consult with the Religious Studies Department to facilitate the optimum selection of courses.
- Transfer students majoring in Religious Studies must take a minimum of 12 semester hours of upper division Religious Studies courses through Regis College. The Department evaluates previous work completed by each transfer student to determine whether additional coursework beyond the 12 semester hours is necessary.
- RT 499A Senior Project A and RT 499B Senior Project B are required of all majors.
- To graduate with a Religious Studies major, a grade of “C” (2.000) or better is required for all courses in the major.